Follow the below instructions to send a device to us.
1. Contact us and we can give you a quote for whatever problem you are experiencing. Fill in the form on site for a quote.
3. Most repairs take between 1-2 weeks. You can pay an extra £20 for a faster turnaround where we will guarantee it will be done within a 3-5 days. Just state you want this service on the form when you fill it out.
4. Send this form with your device to the below address. Be sure to send it with a service that requires a signature so to avoid any issues with us not receiving the device. Royal Mail “Special Delivery” or “1st or 2nd Class Signed For” is a good option.
ATTN: James Soulsby
Unit 3D, Park Road East
5. Make sure to have backed up and saved your device data (if possible).
6. Once we receive your device we will enter all your details into our system. This will generate an order number that you will receive by e-mail. You can then track your order by entering your order number on the ORDER TRACKING page of the website.
7. On completion of the repair an e-mailed invoice will be sent requesting payment. There will be a link that you need to click that will then allow you to pay by credit or debit card.
8. Once the repair is completed and payment received your device will be shipped and our website will be updated with your tracking details.